The No. 6 seed Virginia Cavaliers (18-12, 12-8 ACC) takes on the No. 11 seed Louisville Cardinals (13-18, 6-14 ACC) in Wednesday’s ACC Tournament at Barclays Center, starting from 9:30 p.m. . Tune in as both teams look to take a step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament Bracket.
The Cavaliers defeated the Cardinals 84-74 when those teams met on Tuesday. Kadin Shedrick led the Cavaliers with 20 points and Jarrod West scored 20 points to lead the Cardinals. The Cavaliers covered the 1.5-point gap in the game, and the game’s 158 total points topped the established 134.5 for over/under.
Find all the detailed information about this NCAA men’s basketball game including date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Virginia vs. Louisville with fuboTV
Who are Virginia’s key players?
- The Cavaliers’ points and rebounds leader is Jayden Gardner. He’s scoring 15.2 points per game and adding 6.9 rebounds.
- Virginia’s assist leader is Reece Beekman, averaging 4.9 per game.
- Kihei Clark is the Cavaliers’ leading three-point shooter, with a 1.7 connection per game.
- Virginia’s steals leader is Beekman, averaging 2.1 per game. Shedrick leads the team with an average of two blocks per outing.
Who are the key players for Louisville?
- Noah Locke is the Cardinals’ leading scorer with 9.7 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Louisville’s leader in rebounds is Malik Williams with 7.7 per game, and their leader in assists is West with 2.9 per game.
- Locke knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.
- West (1.4 steals per game) is the steals leader for Louisville while Williams (0.6 steals per game) is the block leader.
Key Stats for Virginia vs. Louisville
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45.3 percent from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points more than the 43.7 percent the Cardinals allow their opponents.
- In games, Virginia is shooting over 43.7 percent from the field, it’s 10-5 ATS and 13-3 overall.
- Louisville is 5-6-1 ATS and 7-5 in games shooting over 42.8 percent from the field.
- Virginia is 6-5 ATS and 7-5 overall when shooting better than 35.2 percent from range.
- Louisville is 3-8 ATS and 5-6 when the team makes more than 34.6 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Cavaliers connect on 5.2 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 fewer on average than the 7.8 per game the Cardinals are giving up.
- Louisville is 7-8-0 ATS and 8-7 overall when connecting on more three-pointers than opponents, while Virginia is 8-11-0 ATS and 10-9 straight into games when eliminated. depth.
- The Cardinals are the 133rd-ranked three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Cavaliers drop the 131st-fewest marks from deep.
Who is the favorite to win Virginia against Louisville?
If you’re looking to watch this game live from the US, log on to fuboTV (7-day free streaming trial).