The Carolina Hurricanes (40-12-5), winners of six straight home games, host the Philadelphia Flyers (18-29-10) — who have lost 10 straight at home — Saturday at 3 p.m. ET .
Carolina picked up a 2-0 home win over the Colorado Avalanche in their last outing on March 10. Three Hurricanes skaters scored one point each, including Sebastian Aho (one goal) and Ethan Bear (one goal).
Philadelphia lost 6-3 on the road to the Florida Panthers in its last game on March 10. Kevin Hayes (one assist) and Travis Konecny (one goal) were among eight Flyers players who scored one point each in that game.
Find out everything you need to know about this NHL hockey game, including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch the Carolina Hurricanes vs. Philadelphia Flyers with fuboTV
Who are the Hurricanes’ key players?
- Aho has been a major contributor in 54 games for Carolina this season, tallying 25 goals and 34 assists (59 total points).
- Aho provided 34 assists (the team’s first) while scoring 25 goals.
- Vincent Trocheck has taken 26 penalties this season (eighth in the NHL) and served 66 penalty minutes.
- Frederik Andersen is 29-8-2 in goal this season. He conceded 80 goals (2.1 goals against average) while saving 1,032 total shots for a .928 save percentage (third in the NHL).
- Anthony DeAngelo leads Carolina with a +20 plus-minus.
Who are the key players for the Flyers?
- Cam Atkinson leads Philadelphia in points (43) and goals (21).
- Philadelphia is led by Konecny in assists, with 24.
- Zack MacEwen served a team-record 75 penalty minutes, 15th in the NHL.
- Martin Jones is 7-10-3 this season, with a 3.5 goals-against average and .897 save percentage (43rd in the league).
- Philadelphia’s Atkinson has a team record of +8 plus-minus.
The Hurricanes’ last 10 games
- Over the last 10 games, the Hurricanes have claimed 65.0% of possible points with a 5-3-2 record.
- They have totaled 30 goals in that span.
- Defensively, the Hurricanes have allowed 28 goals (2.8 per game) in those 10 games.
- Of 29 powerplay chances during that span, the Hurricanes scored four goals (13.8%).
The Flyers’ last 10 games
- In their last 10 games, the Flyers have gone 2-6-2 for 50.0% of the possible points.
- They averaged 2.7 goals per game (27 in total) during that period.
- Defensively, the Flyers have allowed 34 goals (3.4 per game) in those 10 games.
- Of 31 powerplay opportunities during that span, the Flyers scored three goals (9.7%).
Who is the favorite to win the Hurricanes against the Flyers?
- Favorite: Hurricanes (-273)
- Total: –
If you want to watch this game live from the United States, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).