THE GAME: Oregon State returns to action at 7 p.m. Tuesday against the UC Davis Aggies at the Gill Coliseum.
TELEVISION: The game will be televised on Pac-12 Network with Rich Burk and Don MacLean calling for action.
To find out how to watch the match online or on a mobile device, click on this link. If you live abroad and want to watch the game, it is available through YouTube at this link.
RADIO: The game will be broadcast live on Beaver Sports Radio Network with Mike Parker call action. It can also be heard online at this link.
LIVE STATISTICS: There will be live statistics on this link.
TICKETS: Fans can obtain season tickets by visiting this link or by calling 541-737-2050. Tickets for a match can be purchased at this link. A “Weekend at Benny’s Plan” is also available for the nine games which are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. Seats will be awarded on the âBest Availableâ basis for each game and can be purchased at this link.
QUICKLY: tied a season high with 16 assists against Arizonaâ¦ The Beavers are third in the Pac-12 in interceptions per game (6.67)â¦ Warith alatishe scored over 20 points three times in the nine games; he scored over 20 points once in 33 games last season … Maurice callou leads the team in free throw percentage at 93.8% (15-for-16) … Romain Silva had his best game of the season with six points and four rebounds in 17 minutes, a season high, against Arizonaâ¦ Jarod lucas is fifth in the Pac-12 for 3-pointers scored per game (2.22) … Dashawn davis is fourth in the Pac-12 for assists (4.0) and seventh for assists / turnover ratio (2.29) … Ahmad Rand is second on the team with eight blocked shots (Warith alatishe 12) … Glenn Taylor Jr. managed a team-high with 23 free throw attempts in his 12.1 minutes per game … Jarod lucas, Dashawn davis and Glenn Taylor Jr. are all tied for 14th in the Pac-12 in interceptions per game (1.0) … Rodrigue Andela will miss 8 to 12 weeks after breaking a bone in her left foot in training on Tuesday, November 23.
vs UC DAVIS: Oregon State and UC Davis meet for the second time with the Beavers leading the series 1-0.
Oregon State won the first game, 73-59, on December 7, 2007 at the Pavilion in Davis, Calif. Seth Tarver scored 23 points, a game-high, and added five rebounds and three assists. Marcel Jones finished with 17 points and Rickey Claitt added 11. Kyle Brucculeri and Vince Oliver led the Aggies with 11 points each.
LAST SEASON: The 2020-21 season was marked by one of the greatest series in the history of the program:
- Won nine consecutive road and neutral venue games, including the first Pac-12 conference tournament championship in program history.
- Won an NCAA tournament game and qualified for the Elite Eight for the first time since 1982.
- Won three games in the NCAA tournament, tying the 1963 Final Four for the most tournament wins in program history.
- Ranked # 20 in Final Coaching Survey; This is the first time the Beavers have been ranked in a poll since March 13, 1990.
- Defeated five Top 25 teams, the most in a season since 1975-76, the team also won five against ranked opponents.
- Defeat a Top 25 team on the road for the first time since 1985 (ranked 21st in Oregon).
- Defeated four Top 25 teams on a neutral venue; The last time the State of Oregon beat a ranked opponent on a neutral site was in 1992 (against No.25 BYU in Portland).
Click on the PDF for the full play notes.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Bbuilding Eexcellent Aauthentic Visary Sstudent-Aathletes (Go BEAVS).