Microsoft has finally released a fix for a Windows 10 gaming issue (via Beeping computer), You can download it now. The company was about a week ago Fixed a game mode issue, And some power plans resulted in dangerous game performance, but now we have it.
And if you wanted to improve everyone’s performance, you might be disappointed. However, as of March of this year, one of the many people suffering from game frame rate issues will be included in a larger standard patch at the end of August after this optional update becomes available. The fact is gratifying.
Some users experience in-game stuttering and low frame rate issues, and Microsoft is aware that this is due to issues with Windows 10 Power Plan and Game Mode functionality.
Microsoft released an urgent fix at the end of April. Gameplay issues Later updates were added to the mixBut that didn’t fix the underlying game mode issue.
This latest optional patch claims, and the highlights are:
- Updates issues with power plans and game modes not working as expected. This will reduce the frame rate in the game and reduce performance.
- Updates an issue preventing Game Services from opening certain games for desktop users.
- Updates an issue where you cannot enter text using the Input Method Editor (IME). This can happen, for example, if you set the power options to close the lid of the laptop and turn it off after booting.
- Updates an issue where pressing the trigger button on the game controller would produce a loud sound to select something in-game.
- Updates an issue where you cannot detect that you are connected to the Internet after connecting to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Updates issues that cause printing to stop or incorrect output to be printed. This issue occurs when printing using a USB connection after updating to Windows 10, version 2004 or later.
But you can also check Full support page For more information on what you can expect from this release.
How to update
How to update to a performance fix for a Windows 10 game?
Updating the system is easy. Just press the Windows button and type “update”. Next,[更新の確認]Click the button to see the updated options available. Then, when you see the cumulative update for KB5004296, you can “download and install” the new hotfix. A quick restart later will apply all fixes and improve performance.
To be honest, I’m not very much aware of the difference in gaming performance, but I didn’t have the issue that some users reported whether or not the game mode was on. ..
I performed a few simple tests on my current machine (Comet Lake / RTX 3090 system) and the results are pretty ubiquitous. I only ran three different games, but saw the performance go up and down and stay exactly the same.
The Horizon Zero Dawn was the most frustrating, with 1440p performance gaining significantly, but falling 1080p frame rate. The Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition skipped the update altogether and Warhammer Total War 2 actually improved performance to 1080p and 1440p. There are only a few frames per second, but it’s rarely counted.
Please let us know how you would like to use the latest Windows 10 performance patch. Also, if anything drastic happens to you, please let us know out loud.
A game performance fix for Windows 10 has been released. Here’s how to update your PC:
Source link A game performance fix for Windows 10 has been released. Here’s how to update your PC:Source link